Effective date October 21, 2021
This website blackthorn.ai (the “Site”) is owned and operated by BLACKTHORN AI LTD (“Company,” “Blackthorn,” “we,” “us”).
By visiting and using the Site, these Terms will automatically apply to you (browsewrap agreement). You should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the Site and any services available on it.
About Our Site
Welcome to our website blackthorn.ai. On this Site you can find general information about Blackthorn business and services and get news on related topics. This information is provided for general information purposes only.
The Site usage by visitors is free of charge. The visitor is responsible for access and costs of telecommunication networks as set by his service provider and telecom operator.
Site Use Restrictions
You agree not to use the Site in any unlawful manner.
You’re not allowed to copy or modify the Site, any part of the Site, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the Site, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the Site into other languages or make derivative versions. The Site itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Blackthorn.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site in any manner which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right or which:
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- attempt to gather and distribute any private information on any other user, including their address, name, IP address, place of residence or work, or age, gender, or any other private information without their explicit permission;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- use the Site in illegal purposes and/or violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any nation; or
- misleading or known to be false in any way.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice to:
- modify, suspend or terminate the Site or any part of it thereof;
- restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to blacthorn.ai or any part of it thereof;
- delete any content you post on the Site if in our reasonable opinion it does not comply with these Terms and/or applicable law;
- monitor your use of the Site (including any content or message you post on the Site) to verify compliance with these Terms and/or any applicable law;
- investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of the Site and cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation; or
- disclose information about your use of the Site in connection with law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
License and Copyright
Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any images, texts, descriptions, or terms; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of any information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Blackthorn. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Blackthorn without it’s written consent.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of our Site so long as the link does not portray Blackthorn, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Blackthorn logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the written permission.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Company or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Company and protected by the laws which apply in the countries we operate in and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of Company or its software suppliers and is protected by local and international copyright laws.
By placing any information or other material on the Site (including your messages, comments, etc.), you grant to Blackthorn a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, sub-licenseable, worldwide license to do the following in respect of the information or material:
- use, copy, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
- sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material, including but not limited to rights under copyright laws under any jurisdiction worldwide.
We welcome your feedback. Feedback submitted through the Site or otherwise is non-confidential and becomes the sole property of Blackthorn. We own the intellectual property rights in and to such feedback and are entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment to you.
Disclaimer, Warranties, and Limitation of Liability
THE SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET THE CONTENT OR DATA APPEARING ON THE SITE. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR DISCRETION AND RISK. THE COMPANY MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of the Company) will the Company or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Site or any content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Company does not exert control over users and visitors of the Site and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
The information on this Site is for information purposes only. The information is not and is not intended to be, technical or other advice. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this Site without seeking the appropriate professional advice.
We have made every possible effort to make sure the provided material is right and accurate. We do not, however, guarantee the completeness or precision of the information, also, are not responsible for any mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies. All of the content is for informative purposes only and it is not legally binding in any way.
Governing Law and Disputes
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with the Company or relating in any way to your use of our Site resides in the courts of London, England.
Any cause of action or claim you may have concerning our Site must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions will be binding unless, in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy.
We rely on your continued observance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Company suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation then you agree to indemnify the Company for those losses, damages, and costs.
You and we shall be independent parties under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein will constitute either party as the employer, employee, agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint ventures or partners for any purpose.
You shall not transfer, assign, sublicense nor pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof or any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent.
Certain territorial restrictions may apply to your use of our Site. Our Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Anyone using or accessing our Site does so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance within local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and our sole discretion.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about these Terms and Conditions, our Site or our business or services, do not hesitate to contact us via contact details defined below.
BLACKTHORN AI LTD
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London,
United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
Company No: 13335565